Macy's Vital Documents Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio
* Job Overview: * * * This position will work closely with the Associate Manager of Vital Documents to process large numbers of legal documents for our properties and must keep property information updated. Needs to be extremely detail oriented and possess strong technical skills, with proficiency in Access, Word, Excel, and One Drive. Must be able to work independently, prioritize, and adapt to changes.
Perform other duties as assigned. This position is based out of Cincinnati, Ohio.
Essential Functions: *
• Enter new document data into Access database; scan documents into Laserfiche; file; and send boxes of original documents off-site for retention. • Maintain the Laserfiche system by providing access for 150 users to view our document images; to include loading software and troubleshooting. • Maintain our off-site document retention systems of a total of 950 boxes at two locations, including retrieval of documents upon request. • Update property data in Laserfiche and in Access database. Make frequent changes as requested. • Must read contracts and interpret language in order to recognize information needed for database input and process filing as needed. • Provide documents frequently to other groups as needed such as Law or outside counsel, often via One Drive. • Work on special projects as needed, to include Access database and Excel. • Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
- Education/Experience: *
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Experience with legal documentation preferred.
- Communication Skills: *
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Reasoning Ability: *
- * • Must be able to work independently but under minimal supervision.
- Physical Demands: *
• This position involves extended periods of sitting and the extensive use of computer and the office equipment. • Requires maneuvering of heavy boxes. • May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
Other Skills: *
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and One Drive), Access or other databases. • Must be computer savvy. • Must be extremely detail oriented, organized. • Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Job: Real Estate
Req ID: MAC09946