Macy's Talent Acquisition Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization Specialist in Cincinnati, Ohio
* Job Overview: * * * We are looking for an individual with digital marketing and SEO/SEM expertise to manage digital marketing and search engine optimization for the Talent Acquisition/recruiting function. This role will also be responsible for overseeing the strategy and content of our careers websites including macysJOBS.com, bloomingdalesJOBS.com, and technology.macysjobs.com. You will also partner partnering with colleagues to manage digital and social media advertising campaigns. This position will be responsible for leading SEO activities such as content strategy, website optimization, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. Experience with content management systems, digital content writing and creating job titles and job descriptions that are search engine optimized in the Talent Acquisition space is a strong preference. Perform other duties as assigned.
This position is based in Cincinnati, OH.
Essential Functions: *
• Manage multiple career websites and optimize site content for SEO and SEM purposes.
• Write and optimize website copy that is indexed for optimal search marketing • Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization • Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations to keep all Macy’s career websites current • Research and analyze competitor advertising strategies, links and practices • Develop and implement link building strategy • Regularly track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and advertising campaigns • Manage expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies. • Manage digital/social media advertising campaign processes (ex; placing ads, reporting) • Work with internal teams and external partners to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code • Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming • Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. • Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- Education/Experience: *
• Proven SEO experience • Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Bing, etc. • Solid understanding of performance marketing and conversion analysis • In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.) • Experience managing advertising campaigns across major social media platforms is preferred • BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or applicable degree combined with work experience
Communication Skills: *
- * • Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Mathematical Skills: *
- * • Must have above average mathematical skills, including the ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages, and the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Reasoning Ability: *
- * • Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Physical Demands: *
- * • This position involves extended periods of sitting and the extensive use of computer and the office equipment. • May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. • Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. • Some travel required
- Other Skills: *
• Organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Req ID: MAC09929