CDM Smith Senior Construction Rep in Cincinnati, Ohio
CDM Smith is one of the world's top program management (PM) and construction management (CM) firms, providing innovative and creative solutions for our clients and assisting them in achieving successful outcomes on their most important programs. We currently provide PM/CM services around the world with over 300 working full-time professionals who use world-class program controls, processes, and tools.
Our Construction Management team in Cincinnati, OH is seeking a Senior Construction Representative.
As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Ensuring construction work is being done in accordance with plans and specifications.
Recommending solutions to complex construction problems.
Acting as liaison between contractor and client and reporting to Lead/RE Coordinator.
• Implementing directives, instructions, and policies received from home office and/or client.
• Performing administrative and managerial tasks related to field office and personnel procedures.
• Reviewing and approving contractor change orders.
• Supervising junior construction representatives (CNRP’s) in performance of assigned duties.
• Maintaining accurate records of construction via log books, record drawings and preparation of related reports. The objective of this position is to direct, supervise and coordinate resident inspection/engineering activities and acts as client representative at large, complex construction sites.
Senior Construction Rep
CDM Smith Employment Type:
A successful CDM Smith candidate will have:
• B.S. degree in engineering or construction preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of construction techniques, standards and application.
• 10+ years of directly related experience.
• Must have strong client skills and a good understanding of technical interface activities.
• Must demonstrate strong knowledge of all field organizations and have the ability to plan and organize the activities of a medium-sized team.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Ohio - Cincinnati
Amount of Travel Required: