Belcan Mechanical Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Number: 281924
Category: ENG - Design SBU
Description: A Mechanical Engineering job in Cincinnati, Ohio is currently available at Belcan. This job is a full-time direct position with benefits. To be considered for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a strong mechanical aptitude. The role of Mechanical Engineer will provide direction and assistance to a work group to meet assigned objectives. In the role, you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
Mechanical Engineer job duties:
• Execute, with guidance from senior engineering resources, the analysis, design, testing, or integration activities required to define and support projects on assigned components, assemblies, or systems that meet business standards and our program / product requirements
• Prepare and present technical data to internal and external customers
• Document and communicate results of technical data generated
• Share engineering information and promote open dialogue
• Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and / or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an Accredited Engineering Program
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
• Work effectively with a team in a horizontal structure
• Familiarity with design, test and/or analysis tools
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Experience in design, analysis, testing, assembly, or technical publications activities
• Turbomachinery experience a plus
• Assembly and/or factory shop experience a plus
• Ability to travel to support our customers around the country
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineering job in Cincinnati, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart