Mercy Health Employer Services Consultant in Cincinnati, Ohio
Employer Services Consultant
Job ID: 4663136
Geographic Location: HomeOffice
Location: Cincinnati, OH, United States
Department: Strategy Execution
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40
The Employer Services Consultant is responsible for building relationships and service interactions with organizations which operate in the Mercy Health service areas. The primary function of the Employer Services Consultant is to provide direct organization relationship building with targeted companies with the goal of partnership to reduce their employer health cost, while increasing their employees health while Mercy Health delivers the Triple Aim of delivering better patient experience, improving the health of the population and reducing the cost of care.
- Develops, manages and sustains relationship with companies within the Mercy Health service areas health care and ocupational health services.
- Possess key local market knowledge across the organization and within the assigned business region
- Works with leadership to determine specific companies to contract with Mercy Health and/or Mercy Health Select to expand the population managed and the market share in alignment with the strategy of Mercy Health.
- Maintains existing key relationships and ensures optimal use and utilization of Mercy Health Facilities with the partnering companies
- Identifies contacts and actively solicits companies to utilize the services available at Mercy Health Facilities
- Serves as a resource for companies answering questions and providing information about Mercy Health resources
- Detailed documentation of all external interactions in our salesforce system.
- Adherence to Corporate Ethics and Compliance standards, as well as federal regulation such as Anti Kickback laws and regulation.
- Develop a deep understanding of all services provided by Mercy Health
- 4 year Bachelor's degree in Business/Sales and Marketing
Full-time, 40 hours per week, days, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.