Dr Pepper Snapple Group Driver CDL Transport Home Daily in Cincinnati, Ohio
Transport Driver- Dayton OH - Cincinnati OH
Join the team at Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPSG) and make a difference by pursuing everything that you do with the determination that sets us apart from our competitors. Driving for results leads to recognition and personal growth within the company, helping us to achieve our goal to “Be the Best Beverage Business in the Americas". The success that comes from within each of us is recognized, and creates opportunities for your growth in the organization.
DPSG RANKED #14 in “The TOP 100 List: 2017 Private Carrier Rankings”
· Home DAILY – Out and back to enjoy home time and stability.
· Consistent daily runs, with assigned truck.
· No-Touch freight, unless exceptional freight is encountered.
· Great benefit package for you and your family.
Position Shift and Schedule
This position includes a new higher mileage and downtime rate. This is a full time position working Monday through Friday. 2 ndshift, 3:00pm until finished. Flexibility to work overtime, weekends, and holidays is required as scheduled.
Drivers are paid for miles driven. Pay averages $900 a week.You will be immediately eligible for our attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, paid time off, etc).
Perform required pre and post trip vehicle inspection and operate vehicle in a safe and efficient manner.
Deliver full loads of Dr Pepper Snapple Group brands and, when available, pick up empty containers or pallets for the return trip.
Maintain DOT time log (ELD) and other required transport documentation.
Transport the right merchandise to the right place at the right time in the most cost effective and safe manner.
Be vigilant in assuring safety as well as the cost-efficient maintenance and operation of Company vehicles by: performing daily vehicle inspections and address any concerns immediately, maintaining immediate and open communication regarding road hazards, etc.
Exhibit teamwork and communication with the dispatch team and Transport manager.
We take great pride in offering our people benefits that are competitive. We appreciate hard work, innovative ideas and unending passion, which is why we provide a comprehensive set of benefits and options designed to fit the unique lifestyles of our employees.
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
21 years of age or older
- Valid Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (NYSE: DPS)is the leading producer of flavored beverages in North America and the Caribbean. Our success is fueled by more than 50 brands that are synonymous with refreshment, fun and flavor. We have 6 of the top 10 non-cola soft drinks, and 11 of our 14 leading brands are No. 1 in their flavor categories. In addition to our flagship Dr Pepper and Snapple brands, our portfolio includes Sunkist soda, 7UP, A&W, Canada Dry, Crush, Mott's, Squirt, Hawaiian Punch, Peñafiel, Clamato, Schweppes, Rose's and Mr & Mrs T mixers.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Dr Pepper Snapple Group recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: *Supply Chain
Title: Driver CDL Transport Home Daily
Requisition ID: 1811636
Other Locations: United States-Ohio-Dayton