AAA Allied Group Inc Car Care Assistant Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Bob Sumerel Tire and Service, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance, has served the automotive needs of customers throughout Greater Cincinnati, Columbus and Central Ohio. In addition to our full range of services to meet every car care need, we sell a variety of tires to accommodate all makes and models. In keeping with our tradition of quality and service, we are currently looking for dependable and hardworking Tire Technicians/Mechanics for various locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area!
The primary duties of the Assistant Manager, Car Care are to:
- Supervise and mentor Repair Technicians. Consult with Service Advisors, as needed, ensure appropriate work is assigned according to Technicians’ skill level. Verify that repair and maintenance on all vehicles is completed accurately and in a professional manner.
- Organize the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all the job functions, including vehicle movement and parts procurement. Supervise communication between the Car Care Center and customer. Ensure that the customer is kept up to date of repair permissions, agreements, and expectations and that promised estimates and completion times are met.
- Verify and ensure continuous implementation and adherence to all AAA Car Care policies and procedures. Be responsible for sales and operations of the store in the absence of the manager. Create estimates and work orders from vehicle inspection.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AS in Automotive Technology is preferred with four years experience in the automotive repair industry.
- Ability to supervise and mentor all technicians at a level normally acquired through at least two (2) years of previous automotive supervisory experience.
- A.S.E. certifications preferred.
- Effective organizational and analytical skills, along with effective written and oral communication skills to enable accurate completion of assignments and effective interaction with others.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, Tire Changer, Part Time, Tire Repair, Tire, Entry Level Tech, Mechanic, Car Repair, General Service, Tech
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 4 Days Ago * Full time * 8734
Job Category: Automotive